Re: [sumo-user] generate vehicle with the same id when applying randomize-flow

Thanks for the example. The problem has been fixed in the repository (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5381).
You can download an updated version of dfrouter tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version

regards,
Jakob

Am Mi., 27. März 2019 um 08:11 Uhr schrieb Tony Jia <jiady@xxxxxxx>:

Hi Jakob,

Could you help me try the attached example?  I used the following command:
dfrouter -n m25-s1.net.xml -d m25-det.xml -f sumoM254409B.csv  --detector-output m25-det-out.xml --routes-output m25.rou.xml --emitters-output m25-emitters.xml --vtype --randomize-flows --revalidate-detectors --revalidate-routes --revalidate-flows --verbose --time-factor 60 --time-step 900 --time-offset 5266800 -e 172800 --scale 1 --error-log log.txt
Repeating vehicle ids appeared in this case.

Best regards,
Tony