Re: [sumo-user] Error when launching SUMO-GUI from my program

Most likely you updated your sumo version without updating the traci C++ library against which you are linking your own traci code. There were some changes in the protocol in version 1.0.0 which make older library versions obsolete.

regards,
Jakob