Re: [sumo-user] Validation of detected data

You can find cadyts input files in https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/master/tests/tools/assign/calibration
If you put together a simple input example where flowrouter fails I can take a look.

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 21. März 2019 um 16:10 Uhr schrieb Kevin Malena <kevin.malena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you for your answer Jakob.

Obviously I do know that this problem is highly underderminated and complex, but even for just single examplary routes flowrouter (and especially it’s the respect-zero function) doesn’t really do what I want it to.

In combination with the calibrators it works pretty well, but I thought there could be a more elegant solution which I don’t see because I am very new to SUMO.

Maybe u or someone else can explain me how to create a <REALFLOWS>-file in cadytsIterate.py because i wanna give it a try just to compare the results.

The <REALFLOWS>-file has to be a XML-file in form of:

<measurements>

    <singlelink link="1to21" start="25200" end="32400" value="750" stddev="8" type="COUNT_VEH"/>

    <singlelink link="1to22" start="25200" end="32400" value="250" stddev="8" type="COUNT_VEH"/>

</measurements>

I converted my detector data to the following format which is compatible for flowrouter:

Detector;Time;qPKW;vPKW

Detektor_Nummer_16_unten;0;2;10

Detektor_Nummer_1_unten;1;1;11

Detektor_Nummer_11_unten;2;2;13

Detektor_Nummer_2_unten;0;3;9

Detektor_Nummer_8_unten;0;2;10

Detektor_Nummer_13_oben;1;1;12

Detektor_Nummer_7_oben;1;2;12

With help of the additional file I can also figure out the lane and exact position of those defined detectors.

I suppose the <REALFLOWS>-file in cadytsIterate.py uses aggregated data for the time span start to end on the different lanes, but I am not sure.

Thanks & Cheers,

Kevin