Re: [sumo-user] Double Free or Corruption Error

Output file size shouldn't be a reason for crashing because the things that were written are no longer stored in memory.
Still, it would be a good idea to monitor the memory utilization of your computer to see if it hits the RAM boundary.

Another thing you could try is building the debug version of sumo, then starting sumo in the debugger and send me a stack trace. See https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python#Debugging_a_TraCI_session_on_Linux

regards,
Jakob