Re: [sumo-user] TraCI rerouteEffort output behaviour

here are things that might explain the symptoms
- if the departure times are fractional (can easily happen when running randomTrips.py) wheras the simultion steps are integer (the default) then the equality condition will often fail
- if the original route equals the route computed by rerouteEffort, no rerouting will take place and thus no trac:rerouteEffort is recorded

regards,
Jakob