Re: [sumo-user] Problem with changing lanes

Hello,
the issue is now fixed (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5309). Thanks for reporting.

Regarding the effect of the duration:
The longer duration does not change the urgency of the lane change attempt. Rather it controls the time after which the change attempt is aborted if unsuccessful.
The urgency currently only has two levels (urgent and non-urgent) which can be controlled using setLaneChangeMode

regards,
Jakob