Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. März 2019 10:19
An: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] question relative to TAZ

- Only the amitran format allows multiple vehicle types in the same input file.

- If there is no correlation between OD-relation and type, then you could use a vehicle type distribution and avoid splitting the matrix by type.

- You will always need at least two calls to generate vehicles and persons because you need to set the option --pedestrians or -persontrips to get persons.