[sumo-user] output question for vehicle positions in a certain lane

Dear SUMO community,

I am using SUMO to simulate the traffic in a certain lane of LuST scenario. I want to record the raw positions of each vehicle in a certain lane during a time period like 5 minutes. It seems that the "RawDump" (raw vehicle positions dump) output is suitable for me. But this output file records the vehicle positions in the whole network (all 320000 lanes) with very large size, and I only need the vehicle positions in one lane. In addition, the "edgelane traffic" can provide the performance in a lane but without the raw positions of vehicles.

Thus, I have not found a suitable output now. Do you have any suggestion for my desired output?

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Amy

Back to the top