Re: [sumo-user] Average Delay

Dear,
I tried to connect to "tripinfoByTAZ.py" by pip install and my computer shows me that I need to use the other version.  my version is 9.0.1, however, version 19.0.3 is available. So, which version is suitable to use "tripinfoByTAZ.py". Smt, the latest version is not good, isn't?
Please look in advance a photo that I attached.
Thank you so much!