Re: [sumo-user] Running Simulation model

Thank you Sir,
When running the simulation model I got some mistakes :
1."Warning: Missing yellow phase in tlLogic 'cluster_1019448875_1234819198_2222701888_263152663_3797857145_5057628110', program '0' for tl-index 11 when switching to phase 1"
2." Warning: Vehicle '418' performs emergency braking with decel=-9.00 wished=4.50 severity=1.00, time=28894.00."
How can I deal with those?
Sorry by bothering you.