Re: [sumo-user] Regarding traffic event simulation

Hello,
The same same question was answered 6 days ago. Maybe the answer did not reach you?
I posting the answer again below:

you cannot directly input capacity as this is supposed to emerge from the traffic dynamics.
You can however influence the dynamics by placing obstacles, closing lanes or overriding vehicle speeds (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/FAQ#How_to_simulate_an_accident).
Driver compliance to posted speed limits can be set directly for each driver basis as well as configured probabilistically.
Driver compliance to road-side route advice can be configured probabilistically.
For literature that touches on incident simulation, see https://elib.dlr.de/116607/

regards,
Jakob