Please provide your traci script (as small as possible) and scenario files so I can take a look at why the collision is not registered.

regards,
Jakob

Am Mo., 17. Dez. 2018 um 15:08 Uhr schrieb <a.chandramohan@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I have given collision.action as remove.  I have also attached SUMO configuration file snapshot with this mail.

Thank you

Best Regards

Aashik Chandramohan

From: Jakob Erdmann
Sent: 17 December 2018 14:22
To: Sumo project User discussions
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Causing lateral collisions while changing sublanes

what sumo options are you using?

Am Mo., 17. Dez. 2018 um 13:51 Uhr schrieb <a.chandramohan@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I have set the lanechange mode to 0 for the vehicle that I am controlling (as I want to only allow it to change sublanes via TraCI). I notice that the vehicle goes very close to the vehicles next to it, but then it automatically brakes or does not change the sublane even though the command to change sublane is given. Also, even if there is an overlap between the vehicles, it is not getting recorded as a collision.

I have attached a snapshot of my simulation. The blue coloured vehicle is the vehicle that I am controlling. For all other vehicles, I have set the laneChange mode to 0b010001010101.

Thank you

Best Regards

Aashik Chandramohan