Re: [sumo-user] Guidance of installing SUMO in REDHAT

- xerces-c should already be available
- gdal and proj can be obtained via https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL
 (search for 'el6' within the page)

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 11. Dez. 2018 um 12:26 Uhr schrieb Pratik Dutta <pratikcsc@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

I need to install SUMO in redhat o.s. I tried to build it in Debian/Ubuntu way, but 4 package like xerces, fox,gdal,proj can not be found, I know those package can be installed in Ubuntu/Debian system in simple way. I want to know can I get those packages in redhat O.S also?