[sumo-user] Need a help in my simulation

Hey Guys,

Could you please give me some hints about where should I use omnet, veins and sumo for the following project?

I have a project to reduce emergency vehicle travel time using IoT. To do this I want to make some priorities for emergency vehicles on conjunctions. It means emergency vehicles pass the conjunction with minimum amount of delay.

For sure to make this happen, I need to use routing protocol but it is not important to choose which one because our concentration in this project is on make priorities on conjunctions.

Could you please tell which parts should I consider in this project and implement them in which part of this simulation structure? (Omnetpp, Veins, SUMO, TraCI, Python)

Best Regards

Mahdi

Back to the top