[sumo-user] Macroscopic traffic flow - is it possible with SUMO?

Hi. I need to use macroscopic traffic flow model - it is necessary for some mathematical calculations. I have read in FAQ that sumo supports "macroscopic traffic assignment" using MAROUTER. I feel like this doesn't mean that I have full macroscopic model with elements like density, flow based on density etc. Am I right? After proceeding everything from documentation with MAROUTER I get traffic assignment zones, is this the point of  "macroscopic traffic assignment" support?

Back to the top