Re: [sumo-user] MODIFY THE CONFLICT WITH nNETEDIT

Please stop posting duplicate questions to github and the mailing list as this creates unnecessary work!

The conflict appears because the left lane already targets both lanes to the north. You can resolve this by first removing the connection from the left lane to right northbound lane.
If you want to keep it, do as it says in the screenshot: " hold while clicking to create conflicting connections.