Re: [sumo-user] save as *.svg while using the SUMO GUI

Dear Jane,

which version of SUMO are you using? I have just recently realised that SUMO is able to save the viewport as a vector file and we have been using this functionality quite often recently - but we compile SUMO by ourselves and the gl2ps library is always being linked ...

If that happens with stock 1.0.1, it is indeed a bug.

Jan