[sumo-user] Causing lateral collisions while changing sublanes

Hello everyone,

Could you tell me if it is possible to cause lateral collisions while changing sublane in SUMO? Do I need to modify any parameters for that?

I am trying to create a vehicle model which tries to change lanes by changing sublanes. Hence for the algorithm to learn I would like a collision to occur if it changes incorrectly. I am able to create collisions during lane changes but not during sublane change.

Thank you

Best Regards

Aashik

Back to the top