Re: [sumo-user] Drive on the opposite direction

Hello,
- try to add option --opposites.guess when building your network and try again.

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 27. Nov. 2018 um 14:42 Uhr schrieb Zheya <fzheya@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm currently doing simulation on autonomous vehicles in SUMO. But the
problem for me now is that I don't know if it's possible for the cars to
change lane and drive on the opposite direction to avoid obstacles on the
current lane(considering a two-way single lane road). I tried to add
*<neigh lane="b_0"/>* into the edge file, but it seems that it didn't work.
<http://sumo-user.90755.n8.nabble.com/file/t15/%E6%8D%95%E8%8E%B7.jpg>
Our scenario is that car 1 encounters obstacles on its lane, since there is
just one lane in its direction, it needs to drive on the opposite direction
in order to passby the obstacle.

And also, what is the correct _expression_ to set the arrivalPos parameter,
is arrivalPos = "-50" in the vType definition ok?
Thanks in advance!

--
Sent from: http://sumo-user.90755.n8.nabble.com/