Re: [sumo-user] Building a realistic scenario using real traffic data

Hello,
unfortunately, there is no free data source for real traffic data (otherwise we'd already integrate it into the osmWebWizard).
You can try to contact the city authority, buy data from TomTom or Google or you can do a manual count on selected roads.
Getting route data is even more difficult. You may be able to buy this from TomTom / Google. Somethings city authorities can provide an Origin/Destination matrix. If you have traffic counts you can try to compute some route relationships but it is an ill-posed problem with no unique solution in general.

regards,
Jakob