Re: [sumo-user] Importing Shapefile in Sumo

Type 5 is MultiLineString (https://qgis.org/api/2.18/classQgsWKBTypes.html). QGIS should be able to convert your geometry from MultiLineString to one or more LineStrings (https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/271027/convert-multilinestring-to-linestring-using-qgis)

regards,
Jakob

I am trying to import shapefiles into Sumo using netconvert, but getting the error:
Error: Road geometry must be of type 'linestring' or 'linestring25D' (found '5')

I double checked with QGIS tool for the file geometry type, and it is linestring (WKB type: "LineString").
Is there another parameter I should specify? I am calling netconvert as follows:
netconvert --shapefile-prefix file_prefix -o net.net.xml \
   --shapefile.from-id TNIDF --shapefile.to-id TNIDT --arcview.street-id tlid \
--shapefile.use-defaults-on-failure

Thanks.

Juliette

Back to the top