Re: [sumo-user] how to export 3D geometry and animations from sumo-web3d to obj / blender

thanks. can you explain a little how to convert the 3D geometry and the moving structures,like cars,lights and so on to be imported in blender as 3D objects in OBJ / DAE / Collada or any other format ? thanks. Is there some documentation to read ? tutorials ?