[sumo-user] Building waterway networks from external sources

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to model maritime shipping lanes and water networks in SUMO, hopefully based on data from an external source. I'm still looking for good data, but were I to find a shape file with worldwide shipping lanes defined, I plan to try the approach documented here:

Has anyone worked with maritime networks in SUMO, specifically importing their definitions from an external data source? Any tips/tricks, or data source recommendations?

Thanks!
Linwood

Back to the top