[sumo-user] Calculate routes dynamically by POIs

Hello everyone,
I am interested on building a scenario where vehicles route from a specific Point of Interest to another with a percentage, to define a sort of daily routine.
For example a vehicle can have 5 POIs : "HOME", "WORK", "MARKET", "GYM", "RESTAURANT".
The routine for this vehicle is departing from "HOME" to "WORK", parking at "WORK" for a time and than decide randomly the next POI to travel to, parking there and repeating this until he returns back to "HOME".
I suppose the dynamic random decision can be made with TraCI, but in the beginning I would like to know if there is a way to define a specific route for a vehicle specifying a list of POIs (maybe in a different file) where the route must go through.

Best regards!
AC

Back to the top