Re: [sumo-user] how to calculate the free-flow in one scenario

Jakob,
I have searched some reference and I have got the relationship between the free flow and max flow
With your  suggestion, once I get the max flow I could get the free flow with some simple convert.
The free flow for every edge would be different if I would use the method you told me?

Best  regards!

Jane