[sumo-user] Reading traffic lights via sumolib

Hi,

I’m using sumolib to read information about the network. I can use net.getTrafficLights() to get the list of TLS, but if I then use the getPrograms() method on a traffic light, it returns an empty dictionary.

Querying the same TL using TraCi returns the program correctly.

Is there anything missing in sumolib?

Thanks,

               Didac

Immense Simulations Limited

https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

Twitterhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gifFacebookhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gifLinkedInhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

Didac Busquets / Co-Founder and Chief Scientist
didac.busquets@xxxxxxxxxx / +44 (0) 7919 076 981

https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

Immense Simulations Limited
Studio J2, Witan Studios, 279 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 1EJ
w3w: ourselves.depend.backpack
www.immense.ai

https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

This e-mail including any attachments is intended for the addressee only. It is private, confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege. If you have received this message in error please notify us immediately and remove it from your system. Immense Simulations Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales No. 09782647. Registered offices: International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, City Of London, London, England, EC1A 2BN.

Back to the top