[sumo-user] Problem with converting shapefiles.

Hello,
 I want to convert a shapefile to .net.xml using NETCONVERTER.
 My shapefile prefix is output-shapefile.
You can see my dbf fields that are used in the image attached. As your site states at http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Networks/Import/ArcView I have the minimal three fields required in order for the conversion to take place. I have attached an excel screenshot named minimal-problem-dbf.png

I used the shapefile in QGcis in order to check if the edges are connected and if the node ids are correct. I have attached two pngs showing two consecutive edges in order to check if they share a common node which is correct. (The images are qgis-first-selection.png and qgis-second-edge-selection.png)

After checking the correctness of my shapefile I used the command:
netconvert -v --shapefile-prefix output-shapefile -o net.net.xml --shapefile.from-id from_id --shapefile.to-id to_id --shapefile.street-id edge_id --shapefile.use-defaults-on-failure

The operation runs successfully but with a lot of warnings. The netconvert output is attached below as netconvert-output.png .

When I try to open the network with neteditor I get the error
`Error: Could not build projection!` and then it fails to build the network.

I can't see what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Tom