Re: [sumo-user] Implement Ant Colony Optimization to find shortest route

This is best done using http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI
- dijkstra is already part of sumo but it uses travelTime as its default metric rather than distance:
  traci.vehicle.rerouteTraveltime
- you can set custom travelTimes (e.g. based on edge length and a fixed speed) using traci.edge.adaptTraveltime
- you can use traci to set arbitrary routes for vehicles: traci.vehicle.setRoute to make use of your own ant colony code.

Sumo provide various outputs to compare simulation runs: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output

regards,
Jakob

Dear Sumo List,

I am trying to implement and compare the following shortest path algorithm :

1. Dijkstra
2. Ant Colony Optimization

I want to implement this using TraCi and SUMO [Please suggest if any other
tool that I should use].

*Question : *

   1. How to implement this both the algorithm using Traci and find the
   output on SUMO?
   2. How to take various values to compare this both the algorithm like
   TravelTime, Fuel consumption, CO2 produced?

Thanks In Advance
*:)*

*Thanks & Best
varia*