Re: [sumo-user] one simple question

--device.rerouting.adaptation-steps <INT>0The number of adaptation steps for averaging (enable for values > 0).

for example
--device.rerouting.adaptation-steps =3
Does this command is used to limit the  frequency (or number of times) that one vehicle could choose to reroute the route for itself, even though (--device. rerouting. Period /probability/deterministic/pre-period) have been defined?
In example, it means one or all vehicles could only choose to reroute 3 times at most?
Jakob, Thanks a lot!

Looking forward for your reply!

Best!

Jane