Re: [sumo-user] problem about using NETEDIT

Jakob,thanks! I have used the 1.net.xml and build  route based on the edges except internal edges. The simulation has been tested successfully.
While I was trying to find  the same function by click the OPTION, I could not find any options that have the same function as  "--no-internal-links"  .

Best regards!

Jane