Re: [sumo-user] Repetition of random scenarios

Hello,
by default, the random seed is fixed so a scenario is always repeatable. See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Randomness#Random_number_generation_.28RNG.29
regards,
Jakob

Dear SUMO community,

I generated a couple of random scenarios using calibrator, Vehicle type distribution, route distributions and speed distribution.

I also know the nature of car-following model or lane-changing model consists of some random parts.

My question is, are there some ways that one random scenario can be repeated with the exactly same behavior of each car?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Kailin