Re: [sumo-user] How to use OD data to generate trip?

Yes. You can generate the TAZ in these two steps:
1) draw polygons in NETEDIT
2) use the python tool edgesInDistricts.py

Jakob,

Appreciate for your detailed reply!
Does it mean that If I want to use the OD format like http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Importing_O/D_Matrices described to get the TRIPS.XML, I also need to generate the document of  the TAZ?.
Then, both of them could be used together using the command
-n input_taz.taz.xml -d input_od_o.fma -o trips.trips.xml
 to generate the TRIPS.XML   and use trips document to configure the.sumofg document?

Best regards!

Jane Cheung