Re: [sumo-user] Where to ask some question about TRACI

This can be done by computing a route via traci.simulation.findRoute()

Are there   some functions could do the thing like that:
Measure the shortest distance between the current position of the vehicle to the give the position  which not on the route of vehicles?)

Regards!