Re: [sumo-user] command related to multiple connections

Hello,
there is no option that would influence connection building in general (there are only specialty options to prevent building turn-arounds or left-turns).
If you have identified a systematic error in connection building, please send a  sample network along with a description of the connection building error.
regards,
Jakob

Hello,
I want to to know is there any command with which I can override the current one to one connections rule(it is causing jams in my network). Or I have to edit all those in netedit(they are a lot of connections to be edited).
Regards