[sumo-user] TraCI message length error

Hi,

I don't know why but recently my TraCI script stopped working. I am constantly working on it but cannot remember any significant changes with respect to TraCI startup. When executing the first simulation step, SUMO stops because of an unexpected TraCI message length, I presume:

Error: tcpip::Storage::readIsSafe: want to read 4 bytes from Storage, but only 3 remaining

What reasons can cause this behaviour? Does this have to do with file encoding?

Regards

Mirko

Back to the top