Re: [sumo-user] coredump loading sumocfg

Yes. Most likely, the tls link indices were shifted due to the connection removal and now there is a mismatch with your custom signal plans. Visualize the indices in the old and patched network to figure this out: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO-GUI#Connectivity

I have a question now regarding to the changes I made, I get the following warning for all of my Traffic Lights,

Warning: Missing green phase in tlLogic 'H6', program '1' for tl-index 3

would that be because of the straight lane removal?

Best regards,
José