Re: [sumo-user] Person walking

I just figured out I was using vType instead of vClass.

Thanks!

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 at 14:26, Jose Monreal Bailey <jmonreal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jakob,

Sorry, but this is the shape I am seeing when I set up the vType

image.png

And this is the shape without setting a vType

image.png

The latter one does look like a person.
That's why I said for the first a Hotdog, because at first I had it with a orange colour.

How can I get the yellow shape instead of the first one?

Best regards,
José