Re: [sumo-user] How to finish writing the "--tripinfo-ouput" file before using traci.close()

Hi Jakob,

I have tried to use traci.load() with some dummy options like --tripinfo-output,but it still does not work.So is there anything wrong ?

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年8月17日周五 上午12:38写道:
Hello,
it should work by sending traci.load() with some dummy options (e.g. just loading a small network).
regards,
Jakob

Hi Jakob,

I have to read the  "--tripinfo-ouput" file before I use traci.close(), but I found that there are some lines has not been written. So is there any way to get the whole file before I use traci.close()?
Thanks in advamce!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang