[sumo-user] related to unusual de-acceleration and couldChangeLane() function

Hello,
I have doubts related to de-acceleration and couldChangeLane() function, the couldChangeLane function changes lane even when the vehicle is waiting(speed=0kmph) on the traffic junction(both the left and right lanes are empty). So is there a way that I make that stop.
Also, I have a case for unusual decel, where at one time step I set the value of speed=80kmph and check for the decel pattern, at the next time step the vehicle reduces its speed to 29kmph
(Both accel and decel have their default values)
So, kindly help me understand this.
Regards

Back to the top