Re: [sumo-user] how display the name of the street and bus station on the map?

1) The bus stations are written to osm_stops.add.xml in the folder created by the wizard. If that file contains any, they are automatically loaded with osm.sumocfg and you can make their ids/names visible as described above
2) buildings are automatically imported by the wizard (osm.ply.xml). the command to import them is
    polyconvert -c osm.polycfg (the options are inside the polycfg file)
3) see 1)
4) you could use http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Xml

Thank you very much for your help
But:

1) When I use  the WebWizard and  set the checkbox 'Import Public Transport',I did not got the bus stop station in the map.
2) How I can get the building and road signs by the netconver command and also the webwizard?
3) I  added the option --ptstop-output stops.xml to netconvert , but i did not got the bus stop name in the map.
4) How can extract the name of the bus station and street name from the files in SUMO?