[sumo-user] Issue with Xerces and Ubuntu 18.04

Hello,

I have experienced the following problem after upgrading to Ubuntu 18.04:
I cannot compile SUMO, because I get a load of "undefined reference to xercesc_3_1::..." error.
As I believe the problem is that the old version of Ubuntu contained Xerces version 3.1 and the version upgrade updated it to version 3.2 as well.
However I have already tried the basic step for Linux build in connection with Xerces (I mean, I run autoconf, ./configure, make, etc.), I am still not able to compile SUMO.

Have you experienced the same issue?
Do you know any solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance,
Levente Alekszejenkó

Back to the top