[sumo-user] Routing algorithm

Dear sumo users,

I know that it is possible to assign weight to the routes (from http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/DUAROUTER), but this needs a file, which I do not have. Is there any way to create routes and use the number of lanes as a parameter for the route creation/selection? For example, if there are 10 different routes from a source and destination, then the algorithm picks streets with the highest number of lanes ( and length, which leads to higher capacity) rather than just picking one randomly? Or just alternatively, is there any way to make the route selection more intelligent by considering the congestion time that vehicles may face later in the simulation?

Many thanks
Mohsen

Back to the top