Re: [sumo-user] Change route dynamically

 Thank you Jakob,
Re 1:
Could you please advise why the destination is unreachable? I am sure I am missing something here.  Below is the network and neither of 4o and 54i works, but both 1o and 51i work (in changeTarget). What is the reason behind this?
<route id="left" edges="52o 2i 1o 51i" /> this is the route for this vehicle in the rou.xml.

Many thanksMohsen