Re: [sumo-user] query related to acceleration

Hello,
the "aggressive" acceleration and deceleration are an aspect of the default car-following model "Krauss". You can use another model such as "IDM" to obtain more varied speed trajectories. (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Car-Following_Models)

regards,
Jakob

I have a general question, can I simulate variable vehicle acceleration and deceleration rather than a fixed value to generate a more realistic traffic situation?
If yes, send me your suggestions.
Thanks