Re: [sumo-user] couldChangeLane() error

Thank you so much Jakob. I thought I wasted 2 days fixing this error.
Thank you so much

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018, 2:00 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for providing the example scenario.
You've encountered a bug in function couldChangeLane which would give wrong results immediately after a lane change. https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4381
This is now fixed in the latest development version.
You may either update your sumo version (new binaries available tomorrow at http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version) or circumvent the problem by catching the error like this:

                            try:
                                traci.vehicle.changeLane("newVeh1", currentLane, 2000)
                            except traci.TraCIException:
                                pass

regards,
Jakob