[sumo-user] Get the route segments between two points (really important)

Hi Jacob and everyone,

I'm using Traas-Traci as service with cologne map.

I have a question regarding how to get the route segments between two points (i.e., destinations) on the map. For example, while the simulation is running, I specify two points on the map and i want Sumo gives me the road segments of the shortest path between these two points.

I hope you could provide a solution to my problem as soon as you can Pleeeeeeeeeeeese.

Best regards,
I. Abeer M. Hakim