Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle rate per second

Thanks Jakob!
Regarding to your second point, how would you get those values from the last step?
Is there a method in TraCI? or TraaS?

Best regards,
José

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 at 14:18, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- at runtime you can only retrieve the un-aggregated value for the last step. You will have to perform aggregation yourself.
- an alternative would be to implement a novel switching algorithm within sumo. However, this is more difficult and the main advantage would be execution speed for large scenarios.

regards,
Jakob

Hi Jakob,

When you say "E2 detectors can be coupled to the switching of the traffic light." does this means that the aggregation is made by the traffic phase at each cycle?
What is the option for this?
On the same question, is it possible to retrieve that value in run-time during the simulation?
I want to take actions on this number that is changing at every step of the simulation.
One idea I had was to retrieve this data at each phase, or for the trafficlights to retrieve it and process it, for the edges that is controlling.

Best regards,
José