Re: [sumo-user] Add more new e1 detectors to currently working SUMO scenario

Dear Ms Phuong,
You can use NetEdit to solve your problem. Besides, you can also save your code in "*.net.xml" as well.

Dear All,

I have one SUMO scenario which have e1 detectors allocated on roads to measure flows. The scenario works properly. Now I want to add more e1 detectors on roads where have not installed. To do this, I open detector.add.xml file (where I declare detectors, this is an additional file, added to configuration file). After that, I run the sumo file again but nothing changed. It means I did not successfully add new detectors to the scenario.

Can you please advice me how to solve the problem?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Phuong.

--
Ms. Phuong Thi Mai Nguyen
PhD student, De Montfort University,

Many thanks and Best Regard !

Manh, Do Van ( Mr )

Civil Engineering Faculty

UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Add: No.3 Cau Giay St, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da Dist, Ha Noi Viet Nam

Mobile : +84-972573673

Email: manhdv@xxxxxxxxxx ; manhtracdiaviet@xxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.utc.edu.vn

Back to the top