Re: [sumo-user] setRedYellowGreenState

Exiting without any kind of error is quite unusual. Please run sumo with the option --log logfile and check if there are any sumo errors in the logfile.
What happens if you add print statements before and after the call to setRedYellowGreenState? Is only output from the first print statement visible?

I facing trouble with the method setRedYellowGreenState() with TraCI.  I am using the method this way: traci.trafficlight.setRedYellowGreenState("tl_J1", "yyyyyy")

The py script does not create any error, but when it reaches the setRedYellowGreenState, it seems that “exits” the execution of TraCI.

Thank you,

Manos Nestoras