Re: [sumo-user] stoplines placed on the intersections

Thank you Jacob! This again was very helpfull.

Because I want to generate the .net.xml automatically without using Netedit, I searched for a solution to set the stoplines on the right position automatically. I found a solution by calculating and adjusting the radius at the junction. See the result below.

I’m still having trouble with the bicycle crossings though, because they have no radius. I think it’s because the incoming edges of the bicycle crossings are lengthen for some reason, is that correct? And what kind of reason could that be? Are the edges maybe too short? If there is another solution to tackle this problem I’ll be happy to know too.

In my opinion using the radius is still a form of symptom control. I hope there will come a better solution for this in time.

Best regards,

Martin Barto
Senior Verkeerskundige
Mobiliteit

Vialis is een Koninklijke VolkerWessels onderneming.

Postbus 184, 3990 DD Houten |
tel. +31648510557 mob. +31648510557

http://www.vialis.nl

http://www.linkedin.com/company/vialis